TRADE | TERMS & CONDITIONS
01 – Registration
Once you have registered someone from our customer service team will review your application. The process for approval is based on the below criteria;
CRITERIA FOR APPROVAL – WHOLESALE
- We will check for other existing stockists in your area
- We will confirm your business type using social channels and web presence.
- If you are an online only store your application will be reviewed in addition to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Verify your ABN
- Check if you will be on selling our goods
- McMullin & co. does restrict the number of stockists in one area. As we offer a wide range of product types, we do not offer outright exclusivity on products. Priority is given to stores based on the strength of our relationships and we do our best to manage the sales of similar products within the same area.
- If you open an additional store elsewhere or move locations, you will need to let us know as this is not covered by your initial account registration.
CRITERIA FOR APPROVAL - TRADE
- We will confirm your business type using social channels and web presence. Please note if you are an independent designer, we may call to verify project details.
- Verify your ABN
- Check if you will be on selling our goods
02 – Orders & Payment
- Our Wholesale discount is 50% off RRP + GST.
- A minimum spend of $1,000 applies to your initial order.
- No minimum spend applies after your initial order.
- Our Trade discount is 25% off RRP + GST.
- No minimum spend applies
- Please log-in via our website to place all orders, allowing for stock to be managed correctly through our system. We do not take orders via phone or e-mail.
- Many of our products are pre order and must be paid on invoice to secure the stock to your order. Goods are allocated to orders based on date paid (NOT date placed).
- A lead time of 8-12 weeks can apply for your order unless the item is showing as ‘In Stock’ on our website. The estimated arrival date of each product is shown on our website.
- Please consider your order carefully as once an order is submitted, we are unable to change or cancel it as our goods are made to order. We allocate stock to orders based on date paid, not the date the order was placed. Unfortunately, we are unable to hold stock for unpaid orders.
- Your order must be paid in full before we can dispatch items unless you are on account with us.
- A credit account is only offered to long-standing customers who spend $20,000+ annually with us.
- Payment can be made by EFT, Credit Card, PayPal or Afterpay through our online system.
03 – Delivery & Shipping
- Once we receive your order and payment, we will move to dispatch all available stock immediately. Items showing as In Stock online are fulfilled from our warehouse which usually take up to 5-10 business days to dispatch.
- If stock is not available and has been purchased on pre-order, your order will be split.
- If your order has been split, you will receive two tracking numbers from us. Once the items have been dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number/s.
- All invoices and packing lists are sent via e-mail.
- We do not offer drop shipping.
- Our ordering platform will allow you to enter in a new address every time you go through the cart, therefore you are able to log in under your own account and place an order on behalf of a customer and enter their address. This must be pre agreed with our team and only offered to stockists with an established relationship
04 – Imagery
MCMULLIN & CO. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We have a shared folder of images that you are welcome to use and share on your website and social channels with the following conditions.
- Please credit our images with a tag or @ mention when sharing on your social channels
- Only upload images of our products to your website if you have purchased this product in line with above requirements
- Please do not rename our products. We design products ourselves and renaming our products can make it appear like a copy or replica. Keeping our product name will authenticate the product as our own.
Our image folder will be shared with you with your log in details if your account is approved.
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property rights (“IP”) in all our photos and content on our website. Some of the IP in the content may be owned by someone else and is included on our website under a license or agreement. All copying, downloading, reproduction, distribution adaptation, modification or communication of the site or any content is prohibited except with our prior written permission. The site contains trademarks which are registered or otherwise protected by law. You are not permitted to use these trademarks except with our prior written permission.
05 – Product
All our goods are hand made to order and this means can be slight variances between batches and items, we love working with masters of their crafts as opposed to machines and we do not consider these variances faults. All pieces are carefully hand-picked and checked before dispatch.
Our ceramics are traditionally handmade and placed in a woodfire kiln, every effort is made to ensure there is minimal colour variations to our ceramic pieces, however, it can be expected and is something that we love.
Please note our natural ceramics are not watertight. We love dry flowers in ours but for fresh flowers please place a watertight container inside the vessel.
TEAK & CANE
Teak and cane are also a natural material which may also have colour variations. We suggest keeping these materials out of direct sunlight as it will cause fading overtime. Applying a natural oil or beeswax will help maintain the materials over time.
06 – Loans
We happily will loan out goods on hand for shoots. 10% of the value of the goods is chargeable for packaging and handling of the goods. Delivery and collection of the goods is not included in the 10% fee. Goods need to be returned in the same condition there were collected.
Any damaged or broken goods will incur either a repair or replacement fee.
07- Exchanges, Returns, Refunds & Credits
As our goods are made to order, we are unable to offer refunds.
We can offer you a credit on your account or an exchange if you would like to return your goods in their original packaging and in unused, resaleable condition.
If a product arrives broken or damaged, please alert us within 48 hours of receiving the goods and we can offer to send out a replacement item. If the goods are out of stock, we may offer a refund. Please alert us to your broken or damaged goods within a reasonable time of receiving the items, if a sufficient amount of time has passed since you received you item a replacement or refund may not be possible.
08 – Warranty
Our products are natural and handmade and are therefore unable to have an unconditional warranty. However, we will replace any product if it is defective within 6 months for furniture and one month for all other items from the date of purchase provided the product was used for normal purposes and maintained in accordance with the care instructions.
Any improper or negligent use or neglect will void this warranty. The warranty applies to household residential use only and not to any commercial, contract, rental, trade, institutional or other non-residential use. If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you must provide photographic evidence to support your claim.
You must also send us:
- The invoice number and date of purchase
- A full shot of the product with two close-up images of the defect.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a product is not defective if there is a manufacturing variation referred to above.
Subject to the above and subject to any condition, warranty or right implied by, or any statutory consumer guarantee contained in, any law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) which cannot by law be excluded by agreement:
We give no warranties if any expressly set out in these terms and conditions; and All implied conditions, warranties and rights are excluded.
The following only applies if you are located in Australia and deemed a “consumer” under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and may not apply in your particular case. Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. By stating these rights, we do not vary or extend the remedies otherwise available to you. The name, business address, telephone number and email address of the person giving this warranty are:
McMullin & co.
7 Sydney Street
Marrickville, 2204, NSW
Ph. +61 423 114 882